Monday, March 9, 2015

Remembering My Center #Meditation #Mindfullness

This past week I taught a revised version of my "Keeping Your Cool. Managing Stress in Your Life" workshop on Wednesday, 3/4 and Thursday, 3/5 for the EDU@UVM professional development week event at the University of Vermont.

It was a wonderful opportunity for me to remember my stress toolkit resources and also to stop for a moment to check-in with myself.

My Three Steps to Building Resilience...

When feeling the effects of stress it is important for us to be able to:

1. Recognize the stress and its impact on us. Identify what and how stress affects us.

2. Reorient the perspective back to “me.” Focus on self-care.

3. Realize and utilize the resources around to help manage or minimize stress and its impact.

Here are a few blog posts I wrote about the Building Resilience and other tools that I share with participants, enjoy!:
Building your Stress Toolbox
Task Management & Setting Priorities for Projects - Large and Small

No comments:

Post a Comment